If you’re trying to expand and preserve your wealth, then you probably wondering:
- Who can I trust with my money?
- How can I make sure that fees don’t wipe my profits?
- What type of professional should I work with?
- How can I as close to guarantee a return on my investment?
…and a lot more.
What’s worse is the varying degrees of advice you’ll receive when you go out seeking those answers.
As a Certified Fraud Examiner, David Bryne knows how to navigate the often “dark” space of finance.
David’s company, Bright Lights LLC, was founded in response to the statistics, articles, documentaries, and profiles of athletes cheated out of their money.
On this episode of Athlete CEO David gets into the dirty side of finance with the hops of preparing and protecting you.
A couple of things to listen for in this episode:
- What David is seeing in the pro-sports financial arena
- When calculating returns on your investments: what to look for so that you don’t get ripped off
- Fees on top of fees
- The difference between a “broker” and an “investment advisor” (and a helpful resource)
- Business Managers: what David thinks and how you should handle them
- The #1 thing to look for when it comes to hiring a business manager or agent
- “Finance is complicated for a reason: so people can make money telling you “this isn’t that complicated””. – David Bryne
Books Mentioned (Amazon links):